I woke up this morning to see that the wonderful Jamie over at Don’t Give a Jam had nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks so much! It’s a really nice way to recognise fellow bloggers and get to meet new ones.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
The questions I have been set are:
Why did you start blogging?
I started this blog when we moved to New Zealand to document out move, and have just kept going ever since – almost four years now!
If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what would it be?
A difficult one, but a friend of mine has a blue tongued lizard who I like, so maybe one of them.
Do you ever eat dessert before dinner?
What’s your favorite song of the moment?
Oh something Christmassy by She and Him.
What era would you live in if you could choose?
Early 20th century – would love to see that era.
What have you always wanted to try, but haven’t yet?
Anti-gravity fitness…there is a new studio opening up near work and I might just try it.
What’s your favorite thing to blog about?
Do you hit the snooze button when you wake up or get right out of bed?
Get out of bed because if I didn’t I would go back to sleep.
If you could hang out with one character from a book or movie, who would you choose?
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I really want to go to Vietnam and Cambodia, and also see more of Australia and some of the Pacific islands. Looking forward to going to Vancouver next year.
Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
No….but there must be life somewhere else in the universe.
- Coffee or tea?
- What is your favourite city and why?
- Name three things in your fridge right now.
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- To where are you planning your next trip?
- Salty or sweet?
- What film do you like to sit down and watch on a rainy day?
- What do you normally have for breakfast?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What is the best time of day for you?
- Where do you go to switch off from the world? Beach, mountains, forests, or urban streets?